Saturday 11 June 2011

> Our World Their War

HOlla Bloggers,

"The Autobots learn of a Cybertronian spacecraft hidden on the Moon, 
and race against the Decepticons to reach it and learn its secrets, 
which could turn the tide in the Transformers’ final battle"

Are you ready for the the ultimate clash between Autobots and Decepticons??? thanks to GSC-EON Bank Credit Card (click here and here) and Nuffnang, I got a chance to score some passes to an exclusive screening to Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon, ! All i have to do is write a blog post titled, “Our World, Their War” and pick one of the following options:


-> Option A: Tell us how you would protect the world from the Decepticons, and which Autobots character you would like to transform into to protect the world.



-> Option B: Tell us how you would defy the Autobots and destroy the world, and which Decepticons character you would like to transform into to destroy the world.


And the 45 best written entries, will win pair of passes to the Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon premiere screening happening on; [ Date: 29 June 2011 (Wednesday) Time: 9.00 pm Venue: GSC MidValley ]

Well that's not it, the most creative entry will win a grand prize of a 42” Panasonic VIERA 3D Plasma TV with 3D Blu-ray Player and combo kit, in addition to the pair of passes to the Transformers 3 premiere screening! Start blogging now, Nuffnangers, because the deadline for submissions is 15 June 2011 (Wednesday).


.......................................................................................................................

OUR WORLD, THEIR WAR




As the leader of the Autobots, I Optimus Prime must play an important role to reduce damage to the world and prevent people from receiving any harm. We must be a victorious!!! But to win a victory takes a high risk movement, so a smart battle plan is needed to outsmart Shockwave and The Decepticons

With my intelligence an experience I gain from previous battle, I must use a different battle plan this time or The Decepticons will counter my battle plan easily. And yes, I am so dedicated to win this ultimate battle or I will be mocked by Sam and his new girlfriend, and also Bumblebee, ermm and my ally I suppose. 


But, how? How to outsmart The Decepticons? And last night I got a dream , and in that dream Sentinel Prime said to me to use the Queen wisely. At first I was confuse, because I didn’t have a wife or a girlfriend and I also remembered that there is no queen in Cybertron… But then figured that this is it, this is the battle that I and Shockwave should compete on to declare who is the true winner… 

So I send a Mail to Shockwave telling him the type of battle we should compete on, the time and the venue of the battle. And guess what did he reply to me? 

“lol, ya think ya can outsmart me Mr OP a.k.a Protector of The World? I accept the battle because I’m so sure that I can win this battle, I also know if I refuse this challenge, we will ended up battling until one last stand, and I also don’t wanna waste my money repairing my toys after the battle ended, C Ya There” 

And that is how arrogant Shockwave answer my mail... 

And at the day of the battle, we held the battle at the forest and away from civilization, but was watched by our ally.. And with both party are ready to start the battle, an epic battle starts...

and it ended with me win the battle in 4 moves... 

“He He He” that is how I laugh at him 

With shameful face Shockwave flew away with other of his ally and promise that he will never ever come to earth again. 

Actually, what kind of battle we actually do? Actually, we play chess, it fit our mutual thinking, save energy and cost. And with me starting as white (it is usual for good guy to start with white), using Pawn as first bait, proceed with the Queen and Bishop, and check mate with moving the Queen to eat the opponents Pawn… 

With this victory, I once again be the hero of the earth…and that is how i'm going to protect the world

.......................................................................................................................



-zuan-
p.s : it took me several hours to finish up this short story
i'm more interested in humor story, so i put a less serious story line in this story

6 comments:

  1. untung la english power boleh create cite n imaginasi,.he3
    aku tak tgk yg b4 ni nye citer,.so xtau dah mcm mana nk cite,huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wallah~ Moga menang. Nanti satu tiket kasi Shag :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahh..en3 bi la..hebat..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. menang nanti bagi kat meaw tau :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. tahniah menang juga:-)

    see u next week:-)...

    ReplyDelete

Every comment worth a thousand thanks.. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...